Sweet Candy

Hello! Such a long time since I wore lolita now. So this is what I wore today. Finally it's warm enough to wear my new jacket, and our family were going out for lunch, so I took the opportunity and dressed up a bit. 
Jacket and dress Angelic Pretty, shoes Dr Martens, bolero BTSSB, blouse Bodyline and the rest H&M.

And something more casual, a couple of days ago when I went out with my friends for lunch. I think I have a thing for mintgreen.
Dress Monki, accessories Cute Can Kill, tights H&M.


3 kommentarer:

  1. Your outfits are absolutely adorable, you're so cute!

    SvaraRadera
  2. i adore your dress cutie! hihi :))
    anyway, i have an on-going international giveaway on my blog! i hope you can check it out and join if you haven't yet because I would love you to win! http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/03/thboxes-x-raellarina-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Rae ^^)

    SvaraRadera