Now we're talking neglecting

There's been a while!
But I decided I wanted to start blogging again because I'm so bored. So bored. I played a lot of LOL last year but for some reason I quit and I didn't have a hobby anymore! Then I found makeup. Oh dear makeup. It all started in Paris this spring when I got my first MAC lipsticks. And so addiction started to grow... After a while I decided, since I am also demi-vegetarian, that I would only buy cruelty free makeup. I don't want to support companies harming bunnies! ): It's such a small and easy thing if you do your research!
Since makeup has become a pretty big interest of mine it's probably going to take up the main part of the blog, but I still love my games, dancing and my lolita dresses!

Until next time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar