Is it Halloween yet?


Seriously guys, I don't think I have ever been so excited for halloween! We don't really celebrate it in Sweden, but I am determined to find an occasion where I can dress up anyway! Until then, I'll play with makeup and pretend I'm a witch anyway... (Guess who's going go rewatch AHS Coven while waiting for the next season?)

What I used for this look
Face:
- Isadora Wake Up Make Up (00 Fair)
- MAC Prep+Prime Highlighting Pen (Light Boost)
- Isadora Velvet Touch Powder (010 Translucent)
- Sleek Face Form (Light)
Eyes:
- Isadora Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
- NYX Eyeshadow Base (Skin Tone)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Milk Chocolate, Candies Violet, Champagne Truffle)
- 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette (Dark purple)
Lips:
- MAC Up The Amp
- Isadora Inliner Kajal (51 Indian Black)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar